My baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

HERE IS LITTLE BEAR

HERE IS LITTLE BEAR

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Latest News

Well, it's been forever since I have got to post but life has been so crazy the past couple of months....

Alix is growing faster than a weed in Texas! He just turned 4 months old on the 19th and got his shots last Friday. He cried for a couple of minutes but did pretty well overall. He weighed 17lbs 5oz at his 4 month checkup.

Some of his latest milestones include.....Rolling over from his belly to his back during tummy time last Thursday. His sitter said he did it not once but twice!!

On Sunday, he started eating solids for the first time. Now Serving Green Beans..At first he wasn't sure what to think but it didn't take him long to discover the joy of eating real food!! Now he gets mad when the green beans are gone. Guess he is like his momma and enjoys a good can of green beans!

I temporarily lost the charger for my camera battery so here are a couple of pics I have taken with my cell phone. These should tide you guys over until I can locate my battery charger..

Until next week..adios from the Capaldo gang

No comments:

Post a Comment