My baby

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

HERE IS LITTLE BEAR

HERE IS LITTLE BEAR

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Alix is 8 Months Old...

Hard to believe our little fellow will be 8 months old on the 19th of this month...He has really come along in the past few months since I last posted. He has been teething for awhile now..the teeth haven't poked through yet but they sure are trying!

Alix has been rolling all over the place like a little tumbleweed and now sits up all on his own! Next milestone should be crawling!! He is also saying da da which makes his daddy very proud and started saying it the weekend before Sal's birthday!

We had our family portraits taken in August - I will try to get those scanned in and posted as soon as I get a chance. We are always so busy with trying to get our house sold and keeping up with Alix.

We have discovered that Alix loves loves loves Thomas the Train. It's soooo cute - he stops whatever he is doing when Thomas the Train comes on and sits there mesmerized until the show is over. For his 1st birthday we will be having a Wild West with Cowboys and Trains theme!

He also loves to watch Handy Manny on the Disney Channel. He is definately a boy!! Here are some of the newest pics now that I have gotten a battery for my camera. Enjoy ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment